How to Apply
The Berlage Alternative Spring Break Scholarships are for students who would like to participate in Alternative Spring Break service experiences, but may not have the financial means.

For more information, please contact Ed Kenny, 301-405-0322 or

The University of Maryland
Division of Student Affairs ▪ Office of Development and External Relations
8400 Baltimore Avenue, Suite 200 ▪ College Park, MD 20740 ▪ (301) 314-4900